This book is prepared by using Class Notes of Top Faculty Members of Career Point. These faculty members have been successfully preparing students for more than two decade.
The book is student friendly language with key focus is to explain the concepts and their application in solving variety of questions to improve student's ability to solve questions. Structure of book is such that you will feel like you are virtually attending class of a teacher.
We advise you should use this book immediately after you cover a topic in your school or coaching class for better output.
The book has following sections -
- Point wise key Concepts
- In-Chapter Solved Examples after each topic to explain the application of concept of the topic
- End-Chapter example to develop ability to apply multiple concept of a chapter or multiple chapters in solving the questions.
- Wiley's Solomons & Fryhle's Organic Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced), 2017ed
- A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry for the JEE
- Wiley's J.D. Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced), 2017ed (WIND)
- Comprehension Based Problem in PCM for JEE Main/Advanced By Career Point Kota
- 15 Years JEE Main PCM Chapter wise Solved Paper (Physics Chemistry & Mathematics) 2001-2016
- Indian Army ACC Entrance Exam
- Chemistry for JEE Main