Review You'll get various difficulty levels and lastly MASTER EXERCISE....Every topic is clearly explained with lots of examples and questions of various exams... A lot better then R.S Agarwal....Go for it..... --Arunavo Chakra...on 05 Mar 2015 About the Author An editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant, works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books. From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors, editors, proofreaders and various other involved in shaping the book put in their best efforts, knowledge and experience to produce the rigorous content the students receive. Keeping in mind the specific requirements of the students and various examinations, the carefully designed exam oriented and exam ready content comes out only after intensive research and analysis. The experts have adopted whole new style of presenting the content which is easily understandable, leaving behind the old traditional methods which once used to be the most effective. They have been developing the latest content & updates as per the needs and requirements of the students making our books a hallmark for quality and reliability for the past 15 years.
- The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability for the CAT and Other MBA Entrance Examinations
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning (FULLY SOLVED) (Old Edition)
- TARGET NEW CAT - Past (2005 - 2010) + 5 Mock Tests + 25 Practice Test CD
- CAT Study Guide 51.1.1
- Test Series for the CAT Online
- Arco Teach Yourself to Beat the Gmat Cat in 24 Hours: CD-Rom
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (Old Edition)