Study Package in Chemistry for NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER and other Medical Entrance Exams is the most unique and innovative way to learn Chemistry.
• The material has been developed aligned as per the syllabus of class 11 and 12 (NCERT books). The package is a set of 6 booklets (3 for class 11 and 3 for class 12).
• The booklets follow the latest NEET syllabus containing 30 chapters in all.
• The study package presents the theory in great depth so as to provide 100 percent conceptual clarity to the students.
• The package provides an NCERT Based exercise which helps in bridging the gap between the boards and the NEET exam.
• The package further provides 3 level of MCQ exercises for practice - Conceptual, Applied and Past Competition.
• The solutions are provided at the end of every chapter.
- null - Classification of Crystalline Solids
- null - Amorphous and Crystalline Solids
- null - Crystal Lattices and Unit Cells - Introduction
- null - Calculations Involving Unit Cell Dimensions
- Packing Efficiency - Efficiency of Packing in Body-centred Cubic Structures
- null - Close Packed Structures - Formula of a Compound and Number of Voids Filled
- null - Number of Atoms in a Unit Cell