The book is written with the Mains that, “Rather than memorising mechanisms, the student should be able to ‘work through’ the mechanisms based on previous knowledge.”
The book General Organic Chemistry for JEE Main and Advanced covers Classification and Nomenclature, Stereochemistry, Reactions and their mechanisms and General organic chemistry which forms the core of the Organic Chemistry.
Some of the salient features of the revised edition are:
• The book aims at 100 percent Concept Clarity for the students. The theory is followed by in-chapter Exercises (Test Your Understanding), Illustrative Examples and 3 levels of Exercises.
• The first exercise is based on Mains exam covering single choice correct MCQs.
• The second exercise covers questions on the New Pattern of IIT-JEE MCQs (more than 1 correct), Passages, Multiple Matching, Integer Answer and Assertion-Reason Type questions.
• More focus on questions based on concepts repeatedly asked in the exam.
• The final exercise covers quality subjective questions.
• The book provides solutions to most of the questions.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP) for JEE Main & Advanced Chemistry Volume-7 Coordination Chemistry and p,d & f blocks with Mettalurgy & qualitative analysis
- Chemistry IIT-JEE, AIEEE, NEET (Set of 2 Volumes)
- 38 Years' Addhyaywar Solved Papers 2016-1979 IIT JEE (JEE Main & Advanced) - RASAYAN
- A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry for the JEE
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP) for JEE Main & Advanced - Aromatics & Biomolecules Vol.9 Chemistry
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP) for JEE Main & Advanced - Periodicity & Elements Chemistry Vol.-3
- A New Pattern Text Book of Physical Chemistry for Competitions: A New Generation Book for IIT-JEE & All other Engineering Entrance Examinations