The book is written with the Mains that, “Rather than memorising mechanisms, the student should be able to ‘work through’ the mechanisms based on previous knowledge.”
The book General Organic Chemistry for JEE Main and Advanced covers Classification and Nomenclature, Stereochemistry, Reactions and their mechanisms and General organic chemistry which forms the core of the Organic Chemistry.
Some of the salient features of the revised edition are:
• The book aims at 100 percent Concept Clarity for the students. The theory is followed by in-chapter Exercises (Test Your Understanding), Illustrative Examples and 3 levels of Exercises.
• The first exercise is based on Mains exam covering single choice correct MCQs.
• The second exercise covers questions on the New Pattern of IIT-JEE MCQs (more than 1 correct), Passages, Multiple Matching, Integer Answer and Assertion-Reason Type questions.
• More focus on questions based on concepts repeatedly asked in the exam.
• The final exercise covers quality subjective questions.
• The book provides solutions to most of the questions.
- Organic Chemistry for Competition for IIT - JEE
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP) for JEE Main & Advanced Chemistry Volume-7 Coordination Chemistry and p,d & f blocks with Mettalurgy & qualitative analysis
- MTG JEE Main Chemistry 2016
- Comprehensive Chemistry JEE Advanced
- Comprehension Based Problem in PCM for JEE Main/Advanced By Career Point Kota
- New Pattern Class 8 Boards + PMT/IIT Foundation (Science + Maths) - Set of 4 books
- Problem in Chemistry (Set of 3 Books) For IIT-JEE (Main & Advanced) By Career Point Kota