Sample papers serve as a tool to self-evaluate the level of preparation for the upcoming examinations as well as serve as a great tool to practice and revise the concepts using various types of questions which may be asked in the upcoming examinations. iSucceeda series of 15 sample questions papers focuses on building a sound foundation, followed by real practice of the concepts learnt and at the end analyzing the level of preparation for the upcoming board examinations.
This book has been specially designed for CBSE Class 12thHistory Examination containing15 Sample Question Papers grouped into 3 stages:
- Stage I contains five fully solved sample papers
- Stage II contains solved sample question papers with only hints and solutions
- Stage III contains unsolved question papers meant only for practice
These sample question papers for Class 12thHistory provided in this book have been designed strictly according to the CBSE Class 12thHistory syllabus and blueprint covering various types of questions like MCQs, Short Answer Type, Long Answer Type and Value Based Questions. A Fast Track Revision section has been provided in the beginning of the book to help aspirants brush up their concepts instantly. The sample papers have been grouped in three stages with the purpose of step-by-step enhancement of the skills of the students. The sample question papers have been designed according to the latest CBSE Sample Paper, Blue Print, marking scheme and revised syllabus for 2016-2017 examinations and each question in Stage I and II has been solved according to the CBSE marking scheme. Also the latest CBSE Sample Papers have been provided to give the students an idea about the pattern of questions asked in the CBSE Board exams. At the end, the book contains solved CBSE 2016 (Delhi and All India) History Examination Papers which will help give students an insight into the current examination pattern and the types of questions asked therein.
As the book contains sample question papers designed on the lines of CBSE Class 12thHistory syllabus, it for sure will prove to be the perfect resource book for upcoming Class 12th CBSE History Examination 2017.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English Elective - NCERT 2007 to 2022
- English Core 2005 to 2022
- Hindi (Core) 2007 to 2022
- Hindi (Elective) 2007 to 2022
- Mathematics 2005 to 2022
- Physics 2005 to 2022
- Chemistry 2005 to 2022
- Biology 2005 to 2022
- Computer Science (Python) 2006 to 2019
- English Elective - CBSE (Functional English) 2007 to 2019
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Issues in Social History, Including Caste, Class, Kinship and Gender
- Story of Discovery: Harappan Civilization
- Brief Review of Religious Histories of Vedic, Religion, Jainism, Vaisnavism, Saivism and Buddhism
- Story of Discovery: Sanchi Stupa
- Broad Overview : Political and Economic History from the Mauryan to the Gupta Period