NEET;AIPMT Topic-wise Solved Papers Chemistry 11th Hindi edition contain the past year papers of APMT, 1988 to 2016. It also contains the NEET 2013 and NEET 2016 Ph I solved paper. This thoroughly revised edition is aligned as per NCERT and the questions are distributed in 31 Topics. The fully solved Mains CBSE Mains papers of 2011 and 2012 (the only Mains CBSE Mains paper held) have also been incorporated in the book.
The detailed solutions of all questions are provided at the end of each chapter to bring conceptual clarity. The students are advised to attempt questions of a topic immediately after they complete a topic in their class/school/home. The book contains around 1545 milestone problems in Chemistry.
- Classification of Crystalline Solids
- Amorphous and Crystalline Solids
- Crystal Lattices and Unit Cells - Introduction
- Calculations Involving Unit Cell Dimensions
- Packing Efficiency - Efficiency of Packing in Body-centred Cubic Structures
- Close Packed Structures - Formula of a Compound and Number of Voids Filled
- Number of Atoms in a Unit Cell