Every problem has a solution. Sometimes the key is hidden in the problem itself. Sounds easy, isn’t it?
Logical Reasoning is considered to be one of the most challenging sections for any competitive exam. The trick is to locate the answer within the clues hidden in the problems.
The 2nd edition of the revised and updated book “Koncepts of LR - Logical Reasoning for CAT, XAT, IIFT, CMAT, Bank PO and other aptitude tests” is the benchmark in the learning process for Logical Reasoning. The book is the result of an extensive analysis of the past year exams papers. It incorporates CAT questions from the past 18 years and 6 years of IIFT, SNAP, XAT questions. The entire book has been divided into 4 groups, which are further subdivided into 5 parts based on the difficulty levels. So in all, each group has 5 difficulty levels viz. Concept Applicator, Concept Builder, Concept Cracker, Concept Deviator and Data Sufficiency, each of which are totally exhaustive in nature containing numerous examples and problems.
The Author has taken the onus of formulating questions on his own with his expertise in the domain. The result being, more than 1600 questions incorporated in the book each with detailed solution, a feature not available anywhere otherwise. The questions are judiciously divided into 5 levels of difficulty - Concept Applicator (CA), Concept Builder (CB), Concept Cracker (CC), Concept Deviator (CD) and Concept Eliminator (CE). This book serves the purpose for all the aptitude test takers looking to crack exams like CAT, XAT, SNAP, IIFT, Bank-PO, IBPS, SSC, Railways etc.
The Author, Mr. Gajendra Kumar, is a pioneer in training students for the various competitive examinations like MBA, Bank-PO, Govt. etc. for the past 8 years and having written 3 successful books on the same domain, one being the hugely popular ‘Koncepts of Numbers’.
- Cat Topic-Wise Solved Papers 1994-2010
- Logical Reasoning for CAT: A 100 Day Action Plan for 360 Degree Preparation (Fully Solved Exercises with Explanatory Notes)
- GMAT Success w/CDRom 2002 (Peterson's Gmat Cat Success (Book and CD Rom), 2002)
- KAPLAN GMAT CAT 1998 99: GRADUATE MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST
- The Pearson Guide to Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT and other MBA Entrance Examinations (Old Edition)
- Arco Teach Yourself to Beat the Gmat Cat in 24 Hours
- Complete course Pack for CAT [Set of 12 Books]