This book can not be missed by any medical aspirant.
• NEET/AIPMT Topic-wise Solved Papers Chemistry contains the past year papers of NEET/AIPMT, 1988 to 2016 (including NEET 2013 and 2016 Ph I) distributed in 31 Topics
• The Topics have been arranged exactly in accordance to the NCERT books so as to make it 100% convenient to Class 11 and 12 students
• The fully solved CBSE Mains papers of 2011 and 2012 (the only objective CBSE Mains paper held) have also been incorporated in the book topic-wise
• The detailed solutions of all questions are provided at the end of each chapter to bring conceptual clarity
• The students are advised to attempt questions of a topic immediately after they complete a topic in their class/school/home
• The book contains around 1535+ 'Milestone Problems' in Chemistry
Why should you buy Disha’s Solved Papers as compared to other publishers?
1. First publisher to launch this set of books covering all question papers since AIPMT held for the first time in 1988.
2. Maximum Coverage - Contains all papers of CBSE AIPMT and NEET exams held between 1988 and 2016. Covers NEET Karnataka 2013, AIPMT Mains 2011 and 2012 papers and NEET 2016 Ph I.
3. Quality Solutions – Step-by-step solutions to each and every question.
4. Well Structured - Well defined structure - divided into Chapters as per order of class 11 and 12 NCERT books.
5. Written by best of the authors. Disha Experts comprises of a panel of experts with 13+ years of experience in developing content for PMT entrance exams.
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Introduction of Amines
- Classification of Amines
- Structure of Amines
- Physical Properties of Amines
- Amines - Nomenclature
- Amines - Uses
- Amines - Identification of Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Amines