Objective NCERT Question Bank Physics is framed as per the need of the CBSE and Non-CBSE students. It accommodate AIPMT-like objective questions at your fingertips which are extracted from NCERT Physics Text Book. All the vital questions of a chapter are placed together at one place. After chapter study, attempt chapter wise questions from the book. It gives you an exam like environment and self-analysis meter to check your performance. Answer key, hints and detailed answers are given at the end of every chapter. This gives you thoroughgoing practice and preparation not only of the important questions of the NCERT Physics but also the understanding of type of questions asked in Board and medical/engineering entrance exams.
- null - Reflection of Light by Spherical Mirrors
- null - Ray Optics - Mirror Formula
- null - Refraction
- null - Total Internal Reflection
- Refraction at Spherical Surfaces and by Lenses - Refraction at Spherical Surfaces
- null - Magnification
- Refraction at Spherical Surfaces and by Lenses - Power of a Lens