Objective NCERT at your Fingertips - Physics is an unparalleled book, to let you have NCERT at your fingertips. This book is designed as per the fact that most of the questions asked in PMTs/PETs are from Physics NCERT books of Class XI and XII. It gives a snapshots to revise the important concepts quickly and accommodates chapter wise student friendly synopses for quick and easy revision, topic wise MCQs to practice and check your progress, NCERT exemplar MCQs, Assertion and reasoning for an edge in your AIIMS/JEE preparation and 5 practice papers for self-assessment. It possess 60 questions in average to guarantee the complete revision of NCERT Physics. This book also gives an advantage to gauze your progress with preparation Meter.
- Reflection of Light by Spherical Mirrors
- Ray Optics - Mirror Formula
- Total Internal Reflection
- Refraction at Spherical Surfaces and by Lenses - Refraction at Spherical Surfaces
- Refraction at Spherical Surfaces and by Lenses - Power of a Lens