JEE Mathematics book includes material in precise manner to help CBSE and non-CBSE students in understanding NCERT mathematics in an easy and better way. Theory is completely based on JEE Mains new pattern including major formulas, more than 1000 short cut methods, concepts, techniques and illustrations. JEE Mathematics accommodates level based problems starting from easy to tough levels, followed by Assertion and Reason type questions, NCERT drill and more than 4000 multiple choice questions from previous year papers for practice. It contains 10 years chapter wise JEE Mains solved question papers and exclusively solved paper of JEE Mains 2016 exam for complete preparation of engineering entrance exams.
- Class Notes Of Complete Mathematics (Set of 4 Volumes) By Career Point Kota
- Wiley's Mathematics for JEE (Main & Advanced): Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Probability - Vol. 2 (WIND)
- JEE Main Explorer
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP) for JEE Main & Advanced: Heat & Thermodynamics Volume 4 Physics
- Class Notes Of Complete PCM (Set of 16 Volumes) By Career Point Kota
- Magical Graphs and Key Revision Notes for Mathematics Class 11/12, BITSAT, JEE Main & Advanced
- Educative Jee mathematics PB