JEE Physics is the book developed especially for students aiming for engineering entrance exams like JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. This book embrace all the NCERT chapter wise important theory, facts and formulas. It gives quick revision of NCERT Physics to CBSE and non CBSE students, followed by section called NCERT Drill and Spot Drill. These sections accommodate important questions based on the topic of NCERT Physics for practicing. At the end of every chapter, topic wise questions of JEE Main/AIEEE exams are present. JEE Physics enclose 10 years solved chapter wise papers of AIEEE/JEE Main and exclusively solved paper of JEE Main 2016 (offline and online) exam. This book gives you more than 4000 multiple choice questions with explanatory notes to scrutinize and practice all the NCERT Physics chapters along with the advantage of JEE/AIEEE exam preparation.
- JEE Main Explorer
- Class Notes For 12th PCM (Set of 8 Volumes) By Career Point Kota
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP) for JEE Main & Advanced - Oscillations & Waves Vol.5 Physics
- MOCK TEST FOR JEE MAIN (JEE TRAINER SERIES)
- Class Notes Of Complete Physics (Set of 5 Volumes) By Career Point Kota
- Comprehension Based Problem in PCM for JEE Main/Advanced By Career Point Kota
- 38 Years' Addhyaywar Solved Papers 2016-1979 IIT JEE (JEE Main & Advanced) - BHAUTIKI