The Indian Air Force (IAF) conducts the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT), for recruiting Indian men and women candidates as commissioned officers in flying, technical and ground duty branches. This book has been designed for the candidates preparing for AFCAT 2016 conducted by the Indian Air Force.
The present study package has been designed to help aspirants preparing for AFCAT 2016. The book has been divided into four sections namely General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test, each sub-divided into number of chapters. The General Awareness section covers History of India, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, general Science etc. whereas the Verbal Ability in English section covers Comprehension, Common Errors, Sentence Completion, Synonyms & Antonyms, One Word Substitution and Idioms & Phrases, Cloze Test, Sequence of sentence/Words. The Numerical Ability section covers Number System, Fraction & Simplification, Percentage, Profit and loss, HCF & LCM, Ratio and Proportion, Simple & Compound Interests, Unitary Method, Work and Time, Speed, Distance and Time, Algebra . The Reasoning and Military Aptitude section covers Identifying Valid Inferences, Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Arguments, Identifying Truth and False Statement, Statement and Conclusions, Figural Series, Figural Classification, Series, Coding-Decoding, Analogy, Classification, Spatial Ability Test, Other Sub-Topics. . Each chapter in the book contains ample number of solved questions which have been designed on the lines of questions asked in previous years' AFCAT Admission Test. Solved questions will ensure effective comprehension of the concepts covered under the syllabi of the common admission test. Also at the end of each chapter unsolved practice exercises have been provided to help candidates practice as well as self analyse their level of preparation for the upcoming examination. The book also contains AFCAT 2015 (II) Solved Papers which will help the aspirants get an exact idea of the types of questions asked in the examination.
As the book contains ample solved problems along with study material designed strictly on the lines of the examination pattern, it for sure will act as the perfect and the rapid resource book for preparation for the upcoming AFCAT 2016.
- CAT Topic-wise Solved Papers with Test & Assessment CD
- GMAT Success w/out CDRom 2002 (Gmat Cat Success)
- Verbal Reasoning
- CAT 2014 Simplified (Past 17 years Papers + 20 Mock Test CD + Vocabulary + Comprehension + Contextual Usage + General Awareness)
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT: A 100-Day Action Plan for 360 Degree Preparation (Fully Solved Exercises with Explanatory Notes)
- CAT Vocabulary Builder with 2 MP3 CDs: 4487 CAT Vocab Words for Your High CAT Percentile (3 volumes together) (Vocab for CAT)
- Nishit Sinha's Complete CAT Series Combo of Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation