‘NEET/ AIPMT Physics - 4th Edition (Must for AIIMS)’ is developed on an objective pattern following the chapter plan as per the NCERT books of class 11 and 12.
• The book follows the Syllabus as notified by the Medical Council of India.
• The book contains 30 chapters in all as per the NCERT books.
• The book covers 2016 NEET/ AIPMT Phase I and 2015 AIPMT question paper along with its solutions.
• Each chapter provides exhaustive theory explaining all fundamentals/ concepts to build a strong base.
• This is followed by a set of 2 exercises for practice. The first exercise is a basic exercise whereas the second exercise is advanced.
• The solutions to all the questions have been provided immediately at the end of each chapter.
• The book covers past questions of the various medical entrance exams which have been incorporated in the exercises of the respective chapters.
• The book covers all variety of questions as per the format of the previous NEET/ AIPMT Papers.
• Covers entire syllabus as per the latest NCERT books and latest NEET/ AIPMT syllabus. The complete book has been aligned as per the chapter flow of NCERT class 11 & 12 books.
• The book is a must for every Medical aspirant.
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Induced Emf and Current
- Lenz’S Law and Conservation of Energy
- Eddy Currents
- Inductance - Mutual Inductance
- Faraday’s Law of Induction
- Magnetic Flux