1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 1 (class 11) 3rd Edition is a newly Scientifically revised book for guaranteed success in NEET Common medical entrance exam. The book is developed on an objective pattern following the chapter plan as per the NCERT books of class 11. The book is updated with the Class 11 Biology section of the 2016 NEET/ AIPMT Phase I Solved paper. The book contains 22 chapters in all. Each chapter provides exhaustive point-wise theory for better retention. This is the unique selling point of the book. Most of the books provide detailed theory with huge paragraphs which makes it really cumbersome for the students to study from such a book. This book provides the complete chapters in the form of point-wise notes prepared by expert faculties thus making it India's first STUDENT FRIENDLY book in Biology. The theory is supplemented with At a Glance, Well labeled Diagrams, Illustrations, Illustrated pictures, Connecting Concepts, Checkpoints etc followed by a set of 3 MCQ exercises for practice. The first exercise is completely based on the NCERT book. The second exercise presents a window to competitive exams, where questions of past years of the leading medical exams are covered. The third exercise is "TEST YOURSELF" which is a collection of best questions for practice. The explanations to the selected questions of the third exercise are provided immediately at the end of each chapter. The book follows the latest AIPMT syllabus as approved by the CBSE Board. The book is a must for every Medical aspirant. It is one of the most student friendly book for Biology
- Locomotion and Movement part 14 (Axial Skelatal :- Skull, cranial)
Biology video tutorial00:16:41
- Locomotion and Movement part 15 (Axial , vertebral column, Sternum , Ribs)
Biology video tutorial00:11:35
- Locomotion and Movement part 16 (Appendicular skeleton :- upper, lower limbs)
Biology video tutorial00:14:46
- Locomotion and Movement part 13 (Skeletal System :- Bone Cartilage)
Biology video tutorial00:09:30
- Chemical Coordination and Integration part 5 (Hormones)
Biology video tutorial00:07:19
- Chemical Coordination and Integration part 4 (Gland :- Endocrine, Exocrine)
Biology video tutorial00:08:07
- Chemical Coordination and Integration part 3 (Glands)
Biology video tutorial00:08:39