The CAT Topic-wise Solved Papers with 6 Online Practice Sets 9th edition is one of the most powerful books for the students preparing for CAT or any other MBA Entrance Exam. The book consists of past years solved papers of CAT from 1994 onwards distributed into 3 Units, which are further divided into 24 topics. The book contains more than 2400 Milestone Problems for CAT with 1100+ in Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation Unit (15 Topics) and 1300+ in Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning Unit (9 Topics). The book also contains the cancelled paper of CAT-2003, hence all question papers from 1994 to 2008 (till date the CAT was conducted offline). The book also provides 300 VERY Similar Questions to the ones asked in the CAT Online Test conducted from CAT 2009 to CAT 2015. The book provides detailed solutions to each and every question. Alternative solutions are provided at various places. The focus of the book is to provide shortcuts and techniques which are a must to Crack CAT. The book also provides a list of 101 Most Important Shortcuts for Quantitative section. The students are advised to revise one topic and then solve all the questions provided on that topic. Finally the book provides 6 Online tests - 3 sectional and 3 Full Practice Sets based on the latest pattern with Solutions.
- The Pearson Guide to Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT and other MBA Entrance Examinations (Old Edition)
- CAT (Common Admission Test) Solved Paper Entrance Exam (Old Edition) (OLD EDITION) (OLD EDITION)
- Introduction to the Cat: Tips from an IIm Alumunus
- 30 Days to GMAT CAT, 2nd ed (Arco Thirty Day Guides)
- Gmat Cat Success: 2001 (Peterson's Gmat Cat Success (Book and CD Rom), 2001)
- Data Interpretation And Logical Reasoning For The Cat
- KAPLAN GMAT CAT 1999-2000 WITH CD-ROM (Book & CD Rom)