Logical Reasoning is one of the important sections that we are required to prepare for Banking, Railways, all SSC Exams, GATE, CSAT, State PSC Exams, MBA/BBA Exams, Hotel Mgmt., B.Ed., CLAT, Defence exams like AFCAT, DRDO, LIC exams etc.
The book 'Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning for Competitive Exams - SSC/Banking/Rlwys/Insurance/MBA/BBA/CLAT/AFCAT' has been designed is such a way so that an aspirant not only clears the concept but can also tackle any kind of question that they come across, be it from the previous years or recent years.
The book has 2 parts - Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning as it is asked by these names in the various examinations mentioned above.
The Verbal part contains 22 chapters whereas the Non-Verbal part contains 7 chapters.
Each chapter of this book contains theory with Solved Examples. The chapter's Exercise part has been sub-divided into four sections on the basis of the difficulty level of the questions, i.e.
• Concept Applicator: Easy
• Concept Builder: Easy - Moderate
• Concept Cracker: Moderate
• Concept Deviator: Difficult.
The exercise in the book contains previous year’s questions of the various exams.
At the end of the 29 chapters a Miscellaneous Question Bank is provided. It contains around 500+ Quality Questions that will provide enhanced practice, much needed to crack this section, to the students. The book also provides 8 Speed Practice Sets, along with detailed solutions, will help the aspirants to understand the new pattern of the examination as well as to understand the importance of time management.
- Kiran's Tricky Approach to Competitive Reasoning Verbal & Non Verbal (Fully Solved) 7000+Objective Question Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability - 1280
- Managing Finances: Study Text (CAT Paper)
- CAT 15 MOCK TESTS Gautam Puri: Common Admission Test 2015 Includes Solved Paper
- Cat Common Admission Test
- Kit for CAT
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT
- Study Package for CAT & other MBA Entrance Exams with Practice Sets and CD (Old Edition)