1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
ACE Physics for AIPMT/ NEET/ AIIMS/ AFMC/ BHU/ JIPMER Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 1 (class 11) is a Scientifically developed book for guaranteed success in the AIPMT & other Common medical entrance exam.
• The book is developed with an objective pattern following the chapter plan as per the NCERT books of class 11. The Vol 1 contains 15 chapters in all.
• Exhaustive theory, with solved examples, explaining all fundamentals/ concepts to build a strong base.
• Illustrations to master applications of concepts & sharpen problem-solving skills.
• 3 levels of graded exercises to ensure sufficient practice.
•600+ NCERT based Questions for Board exams covered in a separate exercise.
•750+ past Competitive Exam MCQ’s of AIPMT and other entrance exams to provide a better exposure covered in the exercise “Window to Competitive Exams.”
•2100+ Practice MCQ’s for the AIPMT exam. The book contains In-chapter MCQ’s after every significant topic covered in the theory portion. Finally 2 Practice exercises at the end of each chapter – Conceptual and Applied.
•The book covers all variety of questions as per the format of the previous year Medical Entrance Exam Papers. The fully solved paper of AIPMT 2014 & 2015 has been provided in the book.
•Covers entire syllabus as per the latest NCERT books and AIPMT syllabus. The complete book has been aligned as per the chapter flow of NCERT class 11.
• The book is a must for every Medical aspirant. It is one of the most student friendly book for Physics.
- Angular Momentum and its conservation
Physics video tutorial00:20:02
- Straight line motion Part 19 (Relative velocity)
Physics video tutorial00:10:25
- Doppler effect in light
Physics video tutorial00:04:53
- Motion in plane part 5 (Unit and Equal Vector)
Physics video tutorial00:06:16
- The Greenhouse Effect
Physics video tutorial00:08:28
- Second Law of thermodynamics
Physics video tutorial00:24:17
- Simple pendulum and Damped S.H.M
Physics video tutorial00:31:11