The book covers all the aspects of Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency.
The book is divided into 5 chapters. Each chapter describes the concepts related to the chapter along with numerous Solved Examples.
The theory portion is followed by 5 levels of exercises in each chapter:
1. Concept Applicator
2. Concept Builder
3. Concept Cracker
4. Concept Deviator
5. Concept Eliminator
The past questions of major exams like CAT/XAT/IIFT/SNAP are covered in the book.
- CAT,XAT,IIFT,SNAP- Solved Question papers for MBA Entrance Exams (Latest Edition)
- Data Interpretation: Practice Book for the CAT and Other MBA Entrance Examinations, 1e
- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- Cat Topic-Wise Solved Papers 1994-2010
- Insider's Guide: GMAT CAT (Insider's Guides)
- Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for CAT (Set of 6 Books)
- Data Interpretation And Logical Reasoning For The Cat