The book covers all the aspects of Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency.
The book is divided into 5 chapters. Each chapter describes the concepts related to the chapter along with numerous Solved Examples.
The theory portion is followed by 5 levels of exercises in each chapter:
1. Concept Applicator
2. Concept Builder
3. Concept Cracker
4. Concept Deviator
5. Concept Eliminator
The past questions of major exams like CAT/XAT/IIFT/SNAP are covered in the book.
- Arco Teach Yourself Gmat Cat in 30 Days (Arcos Teach Yourself in 24 Hours Series)
- Master the Gmat Cat 2001
- Cat Common Admission Test
- KAPLAN GMAT CAT 1998 99: GRADUATE MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST
- Previous Years' Solved Cat Papers
- Data Interpretation And Logical Reasoning For The Cat
- CAT Common Admission Test: Topicwise Analysis & Soluction