The book covers all the aspects of Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency.
The book is divided into 5 chapters. Each chapter describes the concepts related to the chapter along with numerous Solved Examples.
The theory portion is followed by 5 levels of exercises in each chapter:
1. Concept Applicator
2. Concept Builder
3. Concept Cracker
4. Concept Deviator
5. Concept Eliminator
The past questions of major exams like CAT/XAT/IIFT/SNAP are covered in the book.
- Previous Years' CAT Papers (1999-2014)
- CAT Common Admission Test: Topicwise Analysis & Soluction
- Text Book of Descriptive Mathematics (Conventional Arithmetic) - 978
- Study Package for CAT & other MBA Entrance Exams with Practice Sets and CD (Old Edition)
- Previous Years' Solved Cat Papers
- Trishna's Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for the CAT and Other MBA Examinations (Old Edition)
- TARGET NEW CAT - Past (2005 - 2010) + 5 Mock Tests + 25 Practice Test CD