The book covers all the aspects of Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency.
The book is divided into 5 chapters. Each chapter describes the concepts related to the chapter along with numerous Solved Examples.
The theory portion is followed by 5 levels of exercises in each chapter:
1. Concept Applicator
2. Concept Builder
3. Concept Cracker
4. Concept Deviator
5. Concept Eliminator
The past questions of major exams like CAT/XAT/IIFT/SNAP are covered in the book.
- GRE CAT Answers to Real Essay Questions (Peterson's GRE Answers to the Real Essay Questions)
- Nishit Sinha's Complete CAT Series Combo of Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency (Hindi)
- Insider's Guide: GMAT CAT (Insider's Guides)
- Koncepts of Numbers for CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, IIFT & Other Aptitude Tests: For CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT and Other Aptitude exams (Old Edition) (Old Edition)
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency for CAT
- Data Interpretation And Logical Reasoning For The Cat