The book covers all the aspects of Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency.
The book is divided into 5 chapters. Each chapter describes the concepts related to the chapter along with numerous Solved Examples.
The theory portion is followed by 5 levels of exercises in each chapter:
1. Concept Applicator
2. Concept Builder
3. Concept Cracker
4. Concept Deviator
5. Concept Eliminator
The past questions of major exams like CAT/XAT/IIFT/SNAP are covered in the book.
- Face to Face CAT Common Admission Test Previous 24 years (1993-2016)
- The Pearson Guide To Logical Reasoning And Data Interpretation For The Cat
- GRE CAT Answers to Real Essay Questions (Peterson's GRE Answers to the Real Essay Questions)
- The Unofficial Guide to the GMAT CAT (Unofficial Test-Prep Guides)
- Arco Teach Yourself to Beat the Gmat Cat in 24 Hours
- CAT,XAT,IIFT,SNAP- Solved Question papers for MBA Entrance Exams (Latest Edition)
- KAPLAN GMAT CAT 1998 WITH CD- ROM