‘CBSE AIPMT Medical Entrance Physics, Chemistry and Biology - 2nd Edition (Must for AIIMS/AFMC/JIPMER)’ - set of 3 books - is developed on an objective pattern following the chapter plan as per the NCERT books of class 11 and 12.
• The book follows the Syllabus as notified by the Medical Council of India for NEET-UG 2013.
• The books contain 30/30/38 chapters in the Physics, Chemistry and Biology books respectively.
• Each chapter provides exhaustive theory explaining all fundamentals/concepts to build a strong base.
• This is followed by a set of 2 exercises for practice. The first exercise is a basic exercise whereas the second exercise is advanced.
• The solutions to all the questions have been provided immediately at the end of each chapter.
• The book covers past questions of the various medical entrance exams which have been incorporated in the exercises of the respective chapters.
• The book covers all variety of questions as per the format of the previous CBSE-PMT papers.
• Covers entire syllabus as per the latest NCERT books and latest AIPMT syllabus. The complete book has been aligned as per the chapter flow of NCERT class 11 and 12 books.
• The book is a must for every Medical aspirant.
- null - Reflection of Light by Spherical Mirrors
- null - Ray Optics - Mirror Formula
- null - Refraction
- null - Total Internal Reflection
- Refraction at Spherical Surfaces and by Lenses - Refraction at Spherical Surfaces
- null - Magnification
- Refraction at Spherical Surfaces and by Lenses - Power of a Lens