CBSE - AIPMT is back. The biggest medical entrance exam of India, CBSE-PMT, which was replaced by NEET - National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (conducted by the CBSE Board on behalf of the Medical Council of India) is back. AIPMT 2014 was held in May as per the guidelines of the Supreme Court.
- The first ever NEET was held in the month of May 2013. The book also contains the detailed solutions of the NEET paper held on May 18 in Karnataka region (NEET dates were postponed in Karnataka because of assembly elections in the state).
- Topic-wise Solved Papers are the most important resources must for every student for 3 reasons:
- They show what types of questions have been asked in the actual exam - knowledge/understanding/application/analytical, theoretical/numerical, Simple MCQ/Assertion-Reason/Passage based MCQ/Matching MCQ/Picture based/Statement based MCQ.
- They show the trend of the paper over the past years - helps in understanding the examiner's psyche to understand what to expect and what not to expect in the exam.
- To spot the most important and least important topics for the exam - the number of questions asked from each topic in the various years.
- CBSE - AIPMT + NEET Topic-wise Solved Papers PHYSICS contains the past year papers of CBSE-PMT, 1988 to 2012, 2014 (all the years in which CBSE PMT was held) + NEET 2013, distributed in 28 Topics.
- The Topics have been arranged exactly in accordance to the NCERT books so as to make it 100% convenient to Class 11 and 12 students.
- The fully solved CBSE Mains papers of 2011 and 2012 (the only objective CBSE Mains paper held) have also been incorporated in the book topic-wise.
- The detailed solutions of all questions are provided at the end of each chapter to bring conceptual clarity.
- The students are advised to attempt questions of a topic immediately after they complete a topic in their class/school/home.
- The book contains around 1440+ Milestone problems in Physics.
Table of Contents:
CBSE PMT (Screening + Mains) 1988-2012, 2014 and NEET Karnataka 2013 divided into
- Physical World, Unit and Measurement
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatics Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics and Optical Instrument
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices, Simple Circuits and Communication System
2014 CBSE - AIPMT Question paper and Solutions
This book is currently not available
- null - Reflection of Light by Spherical Mirrors
- null - Ray Optics - Mirror Formula
- null - Refraction
- null - Total Internal Reflection
- Refraction at Spherical Surfaces and by Lenses - Refraction at Spherical Surfaces
- null - Magnification
- Refraction at Spherical Surfaces and by Lenses - Power of a Lens