The book NCERT Solutions Class 12 Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (a set of 3 books) is exclusively written for CBSE students of class 12.
- The book provides Quick Revision of the concepts involved along with important formulas and definitions, in each chapter, which would act as a refresher.
- This is followed by the detailed solutions (Question-by-Question) of all the questions/exercises provided in the NCERT book for the current session.
- All the in-chapter questions of the NCERT books, wherever found, have been fully solved.
- The solutions have been designed in such a manner (Step-by-Step) that it would bring 100% Concept Clarity for the students.
- The solutions are Complete (each and every question is solved), Inflow (exactly on the flow of questions in the NCERT book) and Correct (Errorless).
- This set of books is a must for all class 12 appearing students.
Table of Contents:
Book 1 - Physics
- Electric Charges, Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Light - Reflection and Refraction
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Communication Systems
Book 2 - Chemistry
- The Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- The p-block Elements (Group 15, 16, 17 and 18)
- The d- and f- block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Book 3 - Mathematics
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Application Of Derivatives
- Application Of Integrals
- Differential Equation
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Introduction of Operations on Matrices
- Inverse of a Matrix - Inverse of a Nonsingular Matrix by Elementary Transformation
- Multiplication of Two Matrices
- Negative of Matrix
- Operations on Matrices - Properties of Matrix Addition
- Concept of Transpose of a Matrix
- Subtraction of Matrices