The book NCERT Solutions Class 12 Chemistry is exclusively written for CBSE students of class 12.
- The book provides Quick Revision of the concepts involved along with Important formulas and definitions, in each chapter, which would act as a refresher.
- This is followed by the detailed solutions (Question-by-Question) of all the questions/ exercises provided in the NCERT book for the current session.
- The solutions have been designed in such a manner (Step-by-Step) that it would bring 100% Concept Clarity for the student.
- The solutions are Complete (each and every question is solved), Inflow (exactly on the flow of questions in the NCERT book) and Correct (Errorless). Solutions to all In chapter and Miscellaneous Exercises have been provided.
This book is a must for all class 12 appearing students.
Table of Contents
- The Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- The p-block Elements (Group 15, 16, 17 and 18)
- The d- and f- block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English Elective - NCERT 2007 to 2019
- English Core 2005 to 2019
- Hindi (Core) 2007 to 2019
- Hindi (Elective) 2007 to 2019
- Mathematics 2005 to 2019
- Physics 2005 to 2020
- Chemistry 2005 to 2019
- Biology 2005 to 2019
- Computer Science (Python) 2006 to 2019
- English Elective - CBSE (Functional English) 2007 to 2019
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Introduction of Amines
- Classification of Amines
- Structure of Amines
- Physical Properties of Amines
- Amines - Nomenclature
- Amines - Uses
- Amines - Identification of Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Amines