Last year the CBSE board on behalf of Medical Council of India organised the NEET - National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for all the Medical Colleges in India. Soon the exam has ran into trouble and there was a confusion as to who would organise the test – either MCI will conduct NEET for all medical seats in India or Central Govt. will conduct AIPMT for 15% seats in all government colleges. But in any of the case the exam will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The Entrance Test will consist of one Paper with 180 objective type questions from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology (45 questions from each subject). The Syllabus for this entrance examination is the same as notified by the Medical Council of India for NEET-UG 2013. ‘CBSE AIPMT/NEET Medical Entrance 2014 Physics, Chemistry, Biology - 2nd Edition’ is developed on an objective pattern following the chapter plan as per the NCERT books of class 11 and 12.
- The book follows the Syllabus as notified by the Medical Council of India for NEET-UG 2013.
- The book contains 30 chapters in all as per the NCERT books.
- Each chapter provides exhaustive theory explaining all fundamentals/concepts to build a strong base.
- This is followed by a set of 2 exercises for practice. The first exercise is a basic exercise whereas the second exercise is advanced.
- The solutions to all the questions have been provided immediately at the end of each chapter.
- The book covers past questions of the various medical entrance exams which have been incorporated in the exercises of the respective chapters.
- The book covers all variety of questions as per the format of the previous CBSE-PMT/NEET Papers.
- Covers entire syllabus as per the latest NCERT books and latest AIPMT/NEET syllabus. The complete book has been aligned as per the chapter flow of NCERT class 11 & 12 books.
- The book is a must for every Medical aspirant.
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Conductivity and Conductance;
- Current Density
- Delta Star Transformation
- Metre Bridge
- Wheatstone Bridge
- Kirchhoff’s Rules
- Cells in Series and in Parallel