McGraw-Hill Education’s Previous Years’ CAT Solved Papers (topic wise), prepared by the well-known team of Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay is a compilation of solved question papers of CAT over the past years. It also includes the previous years’ XAT and IIFT solved papers from 2013 onwards.
- Data Interpretation And Logical Reasoning For The Cat
- The Pearson Guide To Logical Reasoning And Data Interpretation For The Cat
- KAPLAN GMAT CAT 1999-2000 (Annual)
- Nishit Sinha's Complete CAT Series Combo of Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation
- CAT Study Guide 51.1.1
- Kaplan COOP & HSPT 2005 (Kaplan Catholic High School Entrance Exams (COOP, HSPT, & Tachs))
- CAT Topic-wise Solved Papers with 6 Online Practice Sets