Here comes the new edition of the bestselling title How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by renowned authors Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay who are acknowledged CAT trainers. The book emphasizes on how to tackle the VA & RC section of the CAT and other MBA examinations with ease. It gives clear guidance on how to attempt the various types of questions along with tips and tricks that help save time. This book is a must-have for aspirants appearing for any and all MBA entrance examinations – it includes the latest pattern of questions that are being asked in the examination.
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning for Competitive Exams - SSC/Banking/Rlwys/Insurance/MBA/BBA/CLAT/AFCAT
- English Usage for the CAT
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT
- Arco Master The Gmat Cat 2003
- KAPLAN GMAT CAT 1999-2000 (Annual)
- Previous Years' CAT Papers (1999-2014)
- Master the GMAT CAT, 2005/e, w/CD