Here comes the new edition of the bestselling title How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by renowned authors Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay who are acknowledged CAT trainers. The book emphasizes on how to tackle the VA & RC section of the CAT and other MBA examinations with ease. It gives clear guidance on how to attempt the various types of questions along with tips and tricks that help save time. This book is a must-have for aspirants appearing for any and all MBA entrance examinations – it includes the latest pattern of questions that are being asked in the examination.
- CAT Topic-wise Solved Papers with 6 Online Practice Sets
- Master the GMAT CAT, 2005/e, w/CD
- CAT Paper 10 Managing Finances 2006: Practice and Revision Kit (Practice & Revision Kit)
- Gre Success W/CDROM 2001 (Peterson's Gre Cat Success (Book and CD Rom), 2001)
- CAt 2016 - A Comprehensive Book for Cat Aspirants
- Arco Teach Yourself to Beat the Gmat Cat in 24 Hours
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT