Here comes the new edition of the bestselling title, How to Prepare for Data Interpretation by renowned author Arun Sharma who is an acknowledged CAT trainer. It is essential for aspirants to develop skills in DI to the level where they can comfortably attempt questions based on this topic. It gives clear guidance on how to attempt the various types of questions in less time and with more efficiency. This book is a must-have for aspirants appearing for any and all MBA entrance examinations as it includes the latest pattern of questions presently asked in the examination.
- CAT Topic-wise Solved Papers with Test & Assessment CD
- Face to Face CAT Common Admission Test Previous 24 years (1993-2016)
- Kaplan COOP & HSPT 2005 (Kaplan Catholic High School Entrance Exams (COOP, HSPT, & Tachs))
- Master the GMAT CAT, 2002/e
- CAT (Common Admission Tests) Topic Wise & Year - Wise 26 solved Papers 1990 - 2014
- KAPLAN GMAT CAT 1999-2000 WITH CD-ROM (Book & CD Rom)
- Kit for CAT