Here comes the new edition of the bestselling title, How to Prepare for Data Interpretation by renowned author Arun Sharma who is an acknowledged CAT trainer. It is essential for aspirants to develop skills in DI to the level where they can comfortably attempt questions based on this topic. It gives clear guidance on how to attempt the various types of questions in less time and with more efficiency. This book is a must-have for aspirants appearing for any and all MBA entrance examinations as it includes the latest pattern of questions presently asked in the examination.
- 30 Days to the GRE CAT , 2nd ed (Arco 30 Days to the GRE CAT)
- CAT - 10 Managing Finances: iPass
- CAT Simplified (Past 17 yr Papers + Vocabulary + Comprehension + Contextual Usage + General Awareness)
- CAT,XAT,IIFT,SNAP- Solved Question papers for MBA Entrance Exams (Latest Edition)
- Kaplan COOP & HSPT 2005 (Kaplan Catholic High School Entrance Exams (COOP, HSPT, & Tachs))
- Complete course Pack for CAT [Set of 12 Books]
- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency for CAT/XAT/IIFT/CMAT/MAT/Bank PO/SSC