Here comes the new edition of the bestselling title, How to Prepare for Data Interpretation by renowned author Arun Sharma who is an acknowledged CAT trainer. It is essential for aspirants to develop skills in DI to the level where they can comfortably attempt questions based on this topic. It gives clear guidance on how to attempt the various types of questions in less time and with more efficiency. This book is a must-have for aspirants appearing for any and all MBA entrance examinations as it includes the latest pattern of questions presently asked in the examination.
- CAT Topic-wise Solved Papers with Test & Assessment CD
- CAT Question Bank 2015 (with CD)
- GRE CAT Answers to Real Essay Questions (Peterson's GRE Answers to the Real Essay Questions)
- Master the GMAT CAT, 2005/e
- The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for the CAT (with CD) (Old Edition)
- Previous Years CAT Solved Papers
- Master the GMAT CAT, 2002/e