Here comes the new edition of the bestselling title, How to Prepare for Data Interpretation by renowned author Arun Sharma who is an acknowledged CAT trainer. It is essential for aspirants to develop skills in DI to the level where they can comfortably attempt questions based on this topic. It gives clear guidance on how to attempt the various types of questions in less time and with more efficiency. This book is a must-have for aspirants appearing for any and all MBA entrance examinations as it includes the latest pattern of questions presently asked in the examination.
- 20 CAT Papers & 4 Sample Papers including free online Mock Test
- GMAT Success w/CDRom 2002 (Peterson's Gmat Cat Success (Book and CD Rom), 2002)
- CAT (Common Admission Test) Solved Paper Entrance Exam (Old Edition) (OLD EDITION) (OLD EDITION)
- Ultimate GMAT Tool Kit 2005 w/CDRom (Peterson's Gmat Cat Success)
- Study Package for CAT & other MBA Entrance Exams with Practice Sets and CD (Old Edition)
- Previous Years' Solved Cat Papers
- GMAT Success w/out CDRom 2002 (Gmat Cat Success)