Here comes the new edition of the bestselling title, How to Prepare for Data Interpretation by renowned author Arun Sharma who is an acknowledged CAT trainer. It is essential for aspirants to develop skills in DI to the level where they can comfortably attempt questions based on this topic. It gives clear guidance on how to attempt the various types of questions in less time and with more efficiency. This book is a must-have for aspirants appearing for any and all MBA entrance examinations as it includes the latest pattern of questions presently asked in the examination.
- Managing Finances: Study Text (CAT Paper)
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT
- GMAT CAT Success 2001
- GMAT Success w/CDRom 2002 (Peterson's Gmat Cat Success (Book and CD Rom), 2002)
- Complete course Pack for CAT [Set of 12 Books]
- CAT Paper 10 Managing Finances 2006: Practice and Revision Kit (Practice & Revision Kit)
- Arco Teach Yourself to Beat the Gmat Cat in 24 Hours: CD-Rom