Quantitative Aptitude is a key component to unlocking a winning CAT score and no author does the subject justice more than Arun Sharma, whose vast experience in his field is reflected in every chapter of Quantitative Aptitude for CAT. A stellar product in its category, this book is now in its seventh edition. Not only does it follow the latest trends and question patterns for CAT, it is also found immensely useful by students for other management entrance tests like XAT, SNAP, IIFT and so on. The book comprehensively covers all topics, including Numbers, Average and Mixtures, Arithmetic and Word-based Problems, Geometry, Algebra, Counting, etc. in a very accessible and easy manner. Besides teaching the subject, the author instructs aspirants successfully to strategies, manage time and analyse their knowledge pattern accurately to make the most of a time-bound elimination exam. The book provides mock test papers for continuous test rehearsal and has problems of varying difficulty levels for rigorous practice. It’s a must read for any and all CAT aspirants today.
- TARGET NEW CAT - Past (2005 - 2010) + 5 Mock Tests + 25 Practice Test CD
- Previous Years' Solved CAT Papers
- CAT 10 Mock Tests Gautam Puri (Common Admission Test 2013) (OLD EDITION) (OLD EDITION)
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
- Arco Master The Gmat Cat 2003
- Ultimate GMAT Tool Kit 2005 w/CDRom (Peterson's Gmat Cat Success)
- Previous Years CAT Solved Papers