Arun Sharma, a renowned author and an expert in his field, presents the revised edition of Logical Reasoning for CAT, which treats Logical Reasoning as a subject of immense importance for CAT and other MBA entrance examinations. It provides clear guidelines on how to successfully tackle the questions asked in this section. A good score in the LR section considerably eases the pressure on doing well in the Verbal Ability section. This book is a must-have for aspirants appearing for any and all MBA entrance examinations.
- CAT Question Bank 2015 (with CD)
- Master the Gmat Cat 2001
- How to prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT by Arun Sharma (8-Jul-14) Paperback
- Logical Reasoning for CAT: A 100 Day Action Plan for 360 Degree Preparation (Fully Solved Exercises with Explanatory Notes)
- The Pearson Guide to Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT and other MBA Entrance Examinations (Old Edition)
- KAPLAN GMAT CAT 1999-2000 WITH CD-ROM (Book & CD Rom)
- Arco Teach Yourself to Beat the Gmat Cat in 24 Hours: CD-Rom