Arun Sharma, a renowned author and an expert in his field, presents the revised edition of Logical Reasoning for CAT, which treats Logical Reasoning as a subject of immense importance for CAT and other MBA entrance examinations. It provides clear guidelines on how to successfully tackle the questions asked in this section. A good score in the LR section considerably eases the pressure on doing well in the Verbal Ability section. This book is a must-have for aspirants appearing for any and all MBA entrance examinations.
- Kaplan COOP & HSPT 2005 (Kaplan Catholic High School Entrance Exams (COOP, HSPT, & Tachs))
- Analytical Reasoning
- 19 Years (1993-2011) Topic-Wise Authentic and Complete Solutions Face 2 Face CAT Common Admission Test
- AFCAT (Vayu Sena Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha)
- CAT Simplified (Past 17 yr Papers + Vocabulary + Comprehension + Contextual Usage + General Awareness)
- GMAT CAT Success 2001
- Insider's Guide: GMAT CAT (Insider's Guides)