Arun Sharma, a renowned author and an expert in his field, presents the revised edition of Logical Reasoning for CAT, which treats Logical Reasoning as a subject of immense importance for CAT and other MBA entrance examinations. It provides clear guidelines on how to successfully tackle the questions asked in this section. A good score in the LR section considerably eases the pressure on doing well in the Verbal Ability section. This book is a must-have for aspirants appearing for any and all MBA entrance examinations.
- Verbal Reasoning
- Previous Years' Solved CAT Papers
- Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning
- Data Interpretation And Logical Reasoning For The Cat
- Logical Reasoning for CAT: A 100 Day Action Plan for 360 Degree Preparation (Fully Solved Exercises with Explanatory Notes)
- CAT Max Book + CD
- CAT Paper 10 Managing Finances 2006: Practice and Revision Kit (Practice & Revision Kit)