Arun Sharma, a renowned author and an expert in his field, presents the revised edition of Logical Reasoning for CAT, which treats Logical Reasoning as a subject of immense importance for CAT and other MBA entrance examinations. It provides clear guidelines on how to successfully tackle the questions asked in this section. A good score in the LR section considerably eases the pressure on doing well in the Verbal Ability section. This book is a must-have for aspirants appearing for any and all MBA entrance examinations.
- KAPLAN GMAT CAT 1998 WITH CD- ROM
- The Pearson Guide To Logical Reasoning And Data Interpretation For The Cat
- CAT 10 Mock Tests Gautam Puri (Common Admission Test 2013) (OLD EDITION) (OLD EDITION)
- Koncepts of LR - Logical Reasoning for CAT, XAT, IIFT, MAT, CMAT, NMAT & other MBA Exams
- CAT Common Admission Test
- Cat Common Admission Test
- Previous Years' Solved Cat Papers