Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency which is an equally weighed section in many competitive examinations tests the thinking power and mind applicability skills of the candidates. The questions asked in various competitive examinations are not easy to solve without having enough practice. The Accredited Guide to Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency will help aspirants master the 'Tricks of the Trade' .
This book has been divided into nine chapters namely Analysis of Data, Data Table, Bar Chart, Line Graph, Pie Chart or Circle Graph, Mixed Graph, Case Studies, Miscellaneous Charts & Data Sufficiency, each sub-divided into number of chapters with different types of questions of multiple patterns asked in various exams. Ample numbers of solved problems have been covered in each chapter followed by practice exercises at the end to help aspirants revised and practice the concepts discussed in each chapter. Also the book contains previous years' solved questions of different competitive examinations like CAT, MAT, CMAT, Bank (PO/Clerk), UPSC, SSC and other state PSC Exams, etc. to help aspirants get an insight into the types of reasoning questions asked. The book will be highly useful for aspirants preparing for Management (CAT, XAT, CMAT, IIFT, SNAP & other), Bank (PO & Clerk), SSC (CGL/CPO), UPSC & other state PSC Exams, etc.
As the book covers Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency both in detail with ample number of solved problems, it for sure will help aspirants prepare both the types in a thorough manner and will act as a Accredited Guide to Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency.
- The Pearson Complete Guide to the CAT (Old Edition)
- Master the GMAT CAT, 2004/e w/CD-ROM
- GMAT Success w/CDRom 2002 (Peterson's Gmat Cat Success (Book and CD Rom), 2002)
- CAT - 10 Managing Finances: iPass
- CAT Simplified (Past 17 Yeat Papers + 20 Mock Test CD + Vocabulary/Article Book + How to get Into your dream B-School) (Box Set)
- Managing Finances: Study Text (CAT Paper)
- Arco Master The Gmat Cat 2003