Data interpretation remains one of the most important yet often overlooked aspects of any competitive examination in India. This book ‘Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency’ aims at guiding the aspirants of competitive examinations through all the basic as well as troubled areas of data interpretation and sufficiency and help to crack every type of problems with relative ease.
To help the candidates, the book has been divided into 9 chapters: Data Table, Analysis of Data, Line Graph, Bar Chart, Pie Chart or Circle Graph, Case Studies, Mixed Graph, Data Sufficiency and Miscellaneous Charts. Each of these chapters have been sub-divided into numerous parts with each of them having different types of solved problems along with exercises for the students to practice. This helps the candidates apply all the different types of lessons taught in the chapters and be an expert in the subject. The unsolved questions have their answers at the back for the students to self-assess themselves.
Since the book is aimed to help the students of competitive examinations, it has got previous years’ questions of the following examinations for the students to understand and be adept with the question patters: CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, SSC, UPSC, Bank (Clerical and PO) and other PSC examinations.
Published by Arihant Prakashan, this book is based on the revised and updated syllabi of the examinations and aims to help the student be acquainted with the subject thoroughly.
About the author:
Arihant Prakashan: An experienced team of authors, editors, proof readers and teachers join together to bring out comprehensive guides for various public examinations for Government posts. Backed with an experience of 15 years, Arihant Experts bring out with revised editions of carefully designed exam-oriented and exam-ready contents after intensive research and analysis.
- CAT Question Bank with Exam Simulator 51.2.1
- Arco Teach Yourself Gmat Cat in 30 Days (Arcos Teach Yourself in 24 Hours Series)
- Cat 10 Mock Test Pack (Test Booklets/ OMR sheets/ Solution Booklet)
- Previous Years CAT Solved Papers
- Trishna's Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for the CAT and Other MBA Examinations (Old Edition)
- CAT Paper 10 Managing Finances 2006: Practice and Revision Kit (Practice & Revision Kit)
- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency