Sample question papers are a great tool to practice and revise various types of questions asked in the examination. i Succeed a series of 10 Sample Question Papers launched by Arihant focuses on building a sound foundation, real practice of the concepts & analyzing the level of preparation. The sample question papers have been strictly designed according to the latest CBSE Syllabus 2014-15 for Class 9th Social Science Term-II.
This book has been specially designed for CBSE Class 9th Term II Social Science Examination and contains 10 Sample Question Papers grouped into 3 stages:
- Stage I contains five fully solved sample papers with detailed solutions for effective understanding of the concepts on which the questions are based
- Stage II contains sample question papers with only hints & solutions
- Stage III contains unsolved question papers which are meant only for the purpose of practice
The sample question papers for Social Science Term II have been designed strictly according to the CBSE Class 9th Social Science syllabus and blueprint covering various types of questions like Very Short Answers, Short Answers, Long Answers Type, HOTS and Value Based Questions. All the sample question papers have been grouped in three stages with the purpose of step-by-step enhancement in the skills of the students. The sample question papers in Stage I & II have been solved according to the CBSE marking scheme. A special section – ‘The Qualifying Round’ has been added in the beginning of the book to help students assess their Chapterwise knowledge. A Key to the Qualifying Round has also been provided at the end of the book to facilitate comprehensive understanding. As per the latest examination pattern, Value Based Questions have also been included in the sample question papers.
As the book contains sample question papers designed on the lines of CBSE Class 9th Social Science Term-II syllabus, it for sure will prove to be the impeccable resource for upcoming Class 9th CBSE Social Science Term II Examination 2015.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English - Communicative 2010 to 2019
- English - Language and Literature 2010 to 2020
- Mathematics 2010 to 2019
- Science 2009 to 2020
- Social Science 2010 to 2019
- Information and Communication Technology 2016 to 2019
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Inequalities in a Triangle