About the Book: NCERT Sampurna Hal - Ganit for Class XII About the Author: Suraj Singh An editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant, works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books. From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors, editors, proofreaders and various other involved in shaping the book put in their best efforts, knowledge and experience to produce the rigorous content the students receive. Keeping in mind the specific requirements of the students and various examinations, the carefully designed exam oriented and exam ready content comes out only after intensive research and analysis. The experts have adopted whole new style of presenting the content which is easily understandable, leaving behind the old traditional methods which once used to be the most effective. They have been developing the latest content and updates as per the needs and requirements of the students making our books a hallmark for quality and reliability for the past 15 years.
- Three - Dimensional Geometry Examples and Solutions
- Introduction of Three Dimensional Geometry
- Plane - Equation of a Plane Passing Through Three Non Collinear Points
- Relation Between Direction Ratio and Direction Cosines
- Plane - Intercept Form of the Equation of a Plane
- Coplanarity of Two Lines
- Distance of a Point from a Plane