NCERT Solutions: Mathematics (Class - 12) is a comprehensive book for all class-12 students studying in schools affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. The book presents students with detailed solutions for all the problems and exercises prescribed in the official text book set by the National Council of Educational Research and Training, giving students valuable insights about the subject matter. The book covers Matrices, Determinants, Integrals, Probability, Relations & Functions, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Application of Integrals, Differential Equations, Linear Programming and Vector Algebra. The solutions have been prepared with utmost care, teaching students how they need to be answered to conserve time and gain maximum marks. In addition, it also contains solutions to selected NCERT Exemplar questions. The book is a valuable resource for all Class-12 Mathematics students.
- Three - Dimensional Geometry Examples and Solutions
- Introduction of Three Dimensional Geometry
- Plane - Equation of a Plane Passing Through Three Non Collinear Points
- Relation Between Direction Ratio and Direction Cosines
- Plane - Intercept Form of the Equation of a Plane
- Coplanarity of Two Lines
- Distance of a Point from a Plane