The first choice of teachers and students since its first edition, All in One for Computer Science has been designed for the students of class XII strictly on the lines of CBSE Computer Science curriculum. The fully revised and updated edition has been authored by an experienced examiner providing all explanations and guidance needed for effective study and for ultimately achieving success in the CBSE class XII examination.
The present book for class XII Computer Science has been designed to ensure "Complete Study, Complete Practice and Complete Assessment". The whole syllabus has been divided into 13 chapters namely, "C++ Revision Tour, Object Oriented Programming, Constructor and Destructor, Inheritance, Data File Handling in C++, Pointers, Array, Linked List and Stack, Queue, Database Concepts, Structured Query Language, Boolean Algebra and Communication Technologies".
The book has been designed strictly in sync with the latest CBSE syllabus and NCERT Textbook, with each chapter divided into individual topics for better understanding. The book has been designed strictly in sync with the latest CBSE syllabus and 'Class XII Computer Science NCERT Textbook', with each chapter divided into individual topics for better understanding. Each individual topic contains detailed theory in notes form supported by illustrations, tables, flow charts, etc. which will help in effective comprehension of the concepts. Questions given in each chapter have been grouped as, "Very Short Answer Type, Short Answer Type, Long Answer Type and Hots". These topic wise-chapterwise questions cover NCERT questions, previous years’ examination questions as well as other important questions from the examination point of view. Solutions and explanations to all the questions have been given to facilitate easy learning and understanding. Self Assessment Sheet, a small test that has been given at the end of each chapter, to help the students in assessing their level of understanding. For thorough practice and to give students a real feel of the examination five sample question papers have been given after the chapterwise study. Also 2016 and 2015 (All India and Delhi) solved CBSE examination papers have been provided at the end of the book to help aspirants gain an insight into the recent examination pattern and the types of questions asked therein. The book also contains latest CBSE sample paper to help aspirants get an insight into what may be asked in the examination.
As the revised and updated version of this bestseller book focuses on topical study followed by thorough practice, this book for sure will help aspirants score high grades in the upcoming class XII Computer Science examination 2017.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English Elective - NCERT 2007 to 2019
- English Elective - CBSE (Functional English) 2007 to 2019
- English Core 2005 to 2019
- Hindi (Core) 2007 to 2019
- Hindi (Elective) 2007 to 2019
- Economics 2005 to 2019
- History 2005 to 2019
- Political Science 2005 to 2019
- Geography 2007 to 2019
- Psychology 2007 to 2019
- Sociology 2007 to 2019
- Philosophy 2010 to 2019
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Network Devices - Modem, RJ45 Connector, Ethernet Card, Router, Switch, Gateway, Wifi Card
- Network Topologies and Types - Bus, Star, Tree, PAN, LAN, WAN, MAN
- Truth Tables (Boolean Algebra)
- Relational Algebra - Selection, Projection, Union and Cartesian Product
- Structured Query Language Advantages of Using SQL
- SQL COMMANDS - CREATE TABLE, DROP TABLE, ALTER TABLE, UPDATE ….SET…., INSERT, DELETE; SELECT, DISTINCT, FROM, WHERE, IN, BETWEEN, GROUP BY, HAVING, ORDER BY
- Concept of Object Oriented Programming with Python