1. Strictly as per the latest CBSE guidelines.
2. Includes all Activities/Experiments specified in latest CBSE Curriculum.
3. Includes questions from all sets of Term 1 March 21 to March 215 Board Examinations with detailed answers.
4. Practical Based Questions included - MCQs and Short Answer Types.
5. Extra Practice Questions given after each activity as 'Viva Voce'.
6. Group Activities and Projects to facilitate collective efforts and extension of learning to real life situations.
7. Brief description of each activity/Experiment given as Theoretical Concepts.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English - Communicative 2010 to 2019
- English - Language and Literature 2010 to 2019
- Mathematics 2010 to 2019
- Science 2009 to 2019
- Social Science 2010 to 2019
- Information and Communication Technology 2016 to 2019
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Evolution and Classification - Introduction
- Accumulation of Variation During Reproduction
- Heredity - Inherited Traits
- Rules for the Inheritance of Traits - Mendel’s Contributions
- Sex Determination - Sex Determination in Humans
- Basic Concepts of Evolution