Oswaal CBSE CCE Question Bank with complete solutions For Class 10 Term I (April to September 2014) Mathematics is a book that is useful for the students of class X. This book follows the latest exam pattern followed by the CBSE, and helps students in preparing for the Term I board exams that they are required to write.
This book contains introductions for every chapter, and helps in providing sufficient clarity for the underlying concepts mentioned. This handy Mathematics guide includes all sets of the Term I board exam which was conducted in 2012 and 2013. Various activities which help in formative assessment of students are listed out as well in the book.
Summative questions, which are asked in the major board exams, have been included in this book. Some of these question types include long-answer and short-answer questions, multiple-choice questions (MCQs), and value-based questions. The answers supplied for the questions are strictly as per the word count limits set down by the latest CBSE marking scheme.
This book is designed to help students prepare for the Term I exams conducted between April and September. Oswaal CBSE CCE Question Bank with complete solutions For Class 10 Term I (April to September 2014) Mathematics was published by Oswaal Books in 2014, and is available as a paperback.
- Different kinds of summative questions such as long-answer types, MCQs, etc. are provided in the book
- Helps Class X CBSE students in preparing for the Term I board exams that are held between April and September of every year.
- Contains introductions for individual chapters in order to provide ease of learning.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English - Communicative 2010 to 2019
- English - Language and Literature 2010 to 2019
- Mathematics 2010 to 2019
- Science 2009 to 2019
- Social Science 2010 to 2019
- Information and Communication Technology 2016 to 2019
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Introduction to Trigonometry
- Introduction to Trigonometry Examples and Solutions
- Trigonometric Ratios of Some Specific Angles
- Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles
- Trigonometric Identities
- Section Formula
- Area of a Triangle