Compiled by Purnima Sharma, CBSE Chapterwise Solutions : Previous Years' Questions 2013-2006: Chemistry is a book that is useful for CBSE students of class XII. This books has all the solutions to problems and exercises that were given in the CBSE papers from previous years’. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts annual board exams for XII students to qualify them, and this guidebook is useful for examination preparation in that regard.
Each and every solution is designed as per the step marking method used by CBSE examiners, and adheres to the latest CBSE marking scheme. CBSE Chapterwise Solutions : Previous Years' Questions 2013-2006: Chemistry also consists of sample papers towards the end of the book, which help candidates in self evaluation.
This book is divided into 16 chapters, each of which features solutions to the questions and problems that are given. Some of the topics covered by the book include crystal lattices, electrical properties, molar mass, galvanic cells, carbohydrates, carboxylic acids, etc.
CBSE Chapterwise Solutions : Previous Years' Questions 2013-2006: Chemistry also features solved CBSE papers from the year, 2006, onwards. The 2013 edition of this book was published by Arihant Publishers in 2013. It is available in the form of a paperback.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English - Communicative 2010 to 2019
- English - Language and Literature 2010 to 2020
- Mathematics 2010 to 2019
- Science 2009 to 2020
- Social Science 2010 to 2019
- Information and Communication Technology 2016 to 2019
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Natural Resources - Conservation and Judicious Use of Natural Resources
- Natural Resources - Need to Manage Our Resources
- Natural Resources - Forests and Wild Life - Stakeholders
- Natural Resources - Forests and Wild Life - Sustainable Management
- Natural Resources - Coal and Petroleum
- Natural Resources - Water for All - Dams
- Sustainability of Natural Resources