Four years of training is imparted to the soldiers serving Indian Defence Forces by the Army Cadet College with an aim to train and turn them into officers. The first three years of training are spent in the Army Cadet College and the final year is spend in the Indian Military Academy. Admission to this four year training programme is done on the basis of scores obtained in Indian ArmyACC Entrance Exam.
The present specialized success package for Army Cadet College Entrance Exam (ACC EE) has been divided into four sections as per the four papers in the examination pattern of ACC Entrance Exam. The four sections namely Paper I – General Mental Ability Test, Paper II – Current & General Awareness, Paper III –Interactive Communicative English and Paper IV – Academic Content Test, each divided into number of chapters. Paper I covers Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning, whereas Paper-II covers History, Polity, Geography and Indian Economy. Paper III covers the basics of English grammar and comprehension skills and Paper IV on the other hand covers Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Each chapter in the book contains ample number of solved questions which have been designed on the lines of questions asked in recent years’ ACC Entrance Exam and the examination pattern of the exam. Also each chapter ends with practice exercises which contain questions designed to master the concepts covered in the chapters. The book also contains ACC Entrance Exam Model Test Paper which has been designed to help candidates practice and self analyse the level of preparation for the upcoming ACC Entrance Exam2017.
As the book contains ample preparation material, it for sure will help the candidates clear the upcoming Army Cadet College Entrance Exam 2017 with flying colors.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP) for JEE Main & Advanced Chemistry Volume-7 Coordination Chemistry and p,d & f blocks with Mettalurgy & qualitative analysis
- PMT/IIT: JEE Foundation for Class 6(Physics/chemistry/Biology/mathematics/ Mental Ability/Aptitude)
- Problem in Chemistry (Set of 3 Books) For IIT-JEE (Main & Advanced) By Career Point Kota
- 38 Years' Addhyaywar Solved Papers 2016-1979 IIT JEE (JEE Main & Advanced) - RASAYAN
- Electrochemistry & Chemical Kinetics with Solid State and Solutions (DPP): Chemistry - Vol. 5
- IIT Foundation & Olympiad Explorer - Chemistry - 9
- JEE Main Complete Chemistry