The University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) twice a year to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) to Indian nationals to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research. UGC NET Tutor Environmental Science Paper II & III has been revised as per the new syllabi and examination pattern issued by the UGC for Environmental Science Paper II & III.
The book has been divided into28 Chaptersaccording to the syllabus of Environmental Science Paper II & III.The chapters namely Introduction of Environmental Science, Environmental Factors, Climatology & Law of Thermodynamics, Natural Resources & Their Conservation, Fundamentals of Environmental Chemistry, Chemical Toxicology, Principles of Analytical Methods, Ecology, Biodiversity & Its Conservation, Environmental Biotechnology, Earth’s Process & Hazards, Environmental Geochemistry, Non-Conventional Sources of Energy, Conventional Sources of Energy, Environmental Implications of Energy Use, Air Pollution, Water Pollution, Soil & Noise Pollution, Marine Pollution, Environmental Impact Analysis, Environment Planning, Solid Waste Management, Hazardous Waste Management, Environmental Legislation, Normal Distribution, Statistical Analysis, Environmental Education & Issues and Sanitation & Epidemiological Issues.
Ample number of previous years’ objective questions upto December 2015 have been covered chapterwise.Some specific facts have been covered in a box and through pictures for better understanding. The book also contains last four years’ (2012-2015) Solved Papers of UGC NET Environmental Science Paper II & III to help candidates understand the recent exam pattern. Also various types of objective questions based on the latest examination pattern to help the candidates get familiar with the new examination pattern have been provided in the book. At the end of the book five practice sets have also been provided to help aspirants self analyse and revise the concepts covered under the syllabi. This book is equally useful for various State Eligibility Tests as well.
As the book has been designed according to the latest examination pattern of UGC Environmental Science Paper II & III, it for sure will help the aspirants climb up the ladder to success.
- New Pattern Class 8 Boards + PMT/IIT Foundation (Science + Maths) - Set of 4 books
- Daily Practice Problem (DPP) Sheets for JEE Main/BITSAT/AIPMT/AIIMS Chemistry
- 15 Years JEE-Main Chemistry Chapter Wise Solved Papers (2016-2001)
- Physics, Chemistry, Maths (Set of 7 Books) For IIT-JEE Main & Advanced By Career Point Kota
- 38 Years' Addhyaywar Solved Papers 2016-1979 IIT JEE (JEE Main & Advanced) - RASAYAN
- Problem in Chemistry (Set of 3 Books) For IIT-JEE (Main & Advanced) By Career Point Kota
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP) for JEE Main & Advanced - Aromatics & Biomolecules Vol.9 Chemistry