The University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) twice a year to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) to Indian nationals to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research. UGC NET Tutor Mathematical Sciences has been revised as per the new syllabi and examination pattern issued by the UGC for Mathematical Sciences.
The book has been divided into 24 Chapters according to the syllabus of Mathematical Sciences. The chapters namely Set Theory & Real Number System, Sequences & Series, Limit, Continuity & Differentiability & Mean Value Theorem, Functions of Several Variables, The Riemann Integral & Improper Integral, Uniform Convergence of Sequences & Series of Functions, Functions of Bounded Variation, Lebesgue Measure & Metric Space, Matrices & Vector Space, Linear Transformations, Quadratic Forms & Inner Product Spaces, Complex Numbers & Analytic Functions, Complex Integration & Calculus of Residues, Conformal Mappings, Combinatorics, Group Theory, Ring Theory, Topology, Differential Equations, Numerical Analysis, Calculus of Variations & Linear Integral Equations, Classical Mechanics, Descriptive Statistics & Theory of Probability, Statistical Inferences & Gauss Markov Model and Linear Programming & Queuing Theory.
Over 4000 previous years’ objective questions upto December 2015 have been covered chapterwise. Some specific facts have been covered in a box and through pictures for better understanding. The book also contains last five years’ (2011-2015) Solved Papers of UGC NET Mathematical Sciences to help candidates understand the recent exam pattern. Also various types of objective questions based on the latest examination pattern to help the candidates get familiar with the new examination pattern have been provided in the book. At the end of the book, five Practice Papers for both Paper II & III have been given for thorough practice and self-analysis for the upcoming examination. This book is equally useful for various State Eligibility Tests as well.
As the book has been designed according to the latest examination pattern of UGC NET Mathematical Sciences, it for sure will help aspirants climb up the ladder of success.
- Functions and Graphs for JEE Mains and Advanced
- 15 Years JEE Main Mathematics Chapter Wise Solved Papers (2016-2001) + Mathematics Formulae Book
- Class Notes Of Complete Mathematics (Set of 4 Volumes) By Career Point Kota
- IIT Mathematis For JEE (Main & Advanced) (Set Of 2 Volumes) (Paperback)
- Objective Mathematics - Chapter-wise MCQ for JEE Main/ BITSAT/ KCET 2nd Edition
- Magical Graphs and Key Revision Notes for Mathematics Class 11/12, BITSAT, JEE Main & Advanced
- PMT/IIT: JEE Foundation for Class 6(Physics/chemistry/Biology/mathematics/ Mental Ability/Aptitude)