The paperback 15th edition of this Secondary School Mathematics textbook truly lives up to its promise of being the best selection for the students, who will appear for their board examinations. The book has all the difficult sums explained in a detailed manner so that aspirants are able to get the basic concept of the same.
This book has been penned by R.S. Aggarwal and V. Aggarwal, who are Indian authors and have co-authored many books. Some of V. Aggarwal’s work include Composite Mathematics Book 4, Mental Mathematics - 5 and Objective General English.
Salient Features of this Textbook
• Includes step by step solutions for complex Math problems.
• Chapter wise exercises and solved examples are provided.
• The textbook contains different types of questions and test papers for CCE.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English - Communicative 2010 to 2019
- English - Language and Literature 2010 to 2019
- Mathematics 2010 to 2019
- Science 2009 to 2019
- Social Science 2010 to 2019
- Information and Communication Technology 2016 to 2019
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Introduction to Trigonometry
- Introduction to Trigonometry Examples and Solutions
- Trigonometric Ratios of Some Specific Angles
- Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles
- Trigonometric Identities
- Section Formula
- Area of a Triangle