Understanding the examination pattern is one of the essentials factors required to excel in the examinations conducted by Indian Railways. Understanding the need of students and highly competitive atmosphere of the recruitment exams, Arihant Publication brings to you ‘Solved Papers Indian Railways Non-Technical Grade Examination- a collection of solved questions’ from last few years' of Railway examinations. The book comprises of examination papers from various Railway Recruitment Boards across the nation.
The first section of the chapter of the book has Solved Papers of Pre Examination (2015) and Railway Group ‘D’ examination (2014, 2012). Solving recent years' question papers allow students to widen their area of knowledge. Apart from those, 37 other previous years' RRB examination papers are also combined in the book. Aspirants have ample of question papers to exercise practice. Questions are supported by detailed solution, explanation, figures and diagrams. Solving such a large number of questions will enable students to attain proficiency over the topic and effortlessly crack examinations conducted by Railway Recruitment Boards.
About the author:
Keeping in mind the specific requirements of recruitment and entrance requirements, a highly proficient and qualified editorial team at Arihant ensure a collection of material to assist the deserving students. The content written is result of intensive research. Books are revised and updated almost every year to match the changing examination or question patterns. Arihant has set a benchmark in field of education by introducing resourceful and valuable guidebooks, practice and mock papers.
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation and Logical Resoning for the CAT
- GRE CAT Answers to Real Essay Questions (Peterson's GRE Answers to the Real Essay Questions)
- CAT Paper 10 Managing Finances 2006: Practice and Revision Kit (Practice & Revision Kit)
- 19 Years (1993-2011) Topic-Wise Authentic and Complete Solutions Face 2 Face CAT Common Admission Test
- Face to Face CAT Common Admission Test Previous 24 years (1993-2016)
- CAT (Common Admission Test) Entrance Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide)
- CAT Question Bank 2015 (with CD)