Quantitative Aptitude occupies the most challenging and prominent place in all the major MBA entrance examinations such as CAT, SNAP, XAT and IIFT to name a few. The new edition of Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT will help students acquire an impeccable grasp over the most demanding section of the CAT. This edition of the established mainstream bestseller has been revised as per the latest pattern of the CAT. Divided into 5 modules, topics are discussed in great detail with the help of concepts, tips, and strategies along with thorough analysis of the same. Strategically framed practice questions with hierarchal difficulty levels - Warm up, Foundation, Moderate, Advanced will help students to gain confidence and ultimately achieve an overall excellence in the subject and score well in the examinations. This edition is a one stop solution for aspirants preparing for the verbal and reading comprehension section of CAT and other similar examinations. It provides new topics and exercises as per the recent pattern of CAT including NON MCQ based questions. Presented in crisp, clear and comprehensive manner, students will find this as an indispensable source in their preparation quest. Practice exercises are provided in hierarchical order of difficulty so that a student can test himself at every juncture of his preparation and recognize sectors of comfort and those that need particular attention. This book over the years has proved to be a great architect in shaping student's ability to master Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for CAT examination. The fifth edition covers all the fundamental and advanced topics, supported by ample number of worked out examples, caselets, and exercises . It also provides clarity and knowledge of the concepts and questions that are asked in various MBA entrance examinations such as XAT, SNAP, IIFT, IRMA, MAT, NMAT, etc.
- 19 Years (1993-2011) Topic-Wise Authentic and Complete Solutions Face 2 Face CAT Common Admission Test
- Nishit Sinha's Complete CAT Series Combo of Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation
- Master the Gmat Cat 2001
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency for CAT: A 100 - Day Action Plan for 360 Degree Preparation (Fully Solved Exercises with Explanatory Notes)
- TARGET NEW CAT - Past (2005 - 2010) + 5 Mock Tests + 25 Practice Test CD
- Master the GMAT CAT, 2002/e
- CAT Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning 2016