Quantitative Aptitude occupies the most challenging and prominent place in all the major MBA entrance examinations such as CAT, SNAP, XAT and IIFT to name a few. The new edition of Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT will help students acquire an impeccable grasp over the most demanding section of the CAT.
This edition of the established mainstream bestseller has been revised as per the latest pattern of the CAT. It has been so designed as to enhance students’ thoughts process and make them understand the foundational aspects of the subject, to apprise on every type and variations of the questions asked and in turn help in solving them. Divided into 5 modules, topics are discussed in great detail with the help of concepts, tips, and strategies along with thorough analysis of the same. Strategically framed practice questions with hierarchal difficulty levels – Warm up, Foundation, Moderate, Advanced will help students to gain confidence and ultimately achieve an overall excellence in the subject and score well in the examinations.
• 4000+ solved questions • Macro analysis of CAT exam- CAT demystified • Revised Benchmark tests for self-evaluation • New practice test with varied difficulty level - warm up to advanced • Special section for Campus Recruitment Exams • Previous years ‘papers for SNAP, XAT and IIFT 5 section tests - CAT online exam simulator in CD Contents Part 1 Quantitative Aptitude Module 1 Numbers and their Properties Chapter 1 Vedic Mathematics Chapter 2 Number System Benchmarking Test 1 Module 2 Arithmetic Chapter 3 Percentage Chapter 4 Simple Interest and Compound Interest Chapter 5 Profit, Loss and Discount Chapter 6 Average and its Applications Chapter 7 Ratio, Proportion and Variation Chapter 8 Time and Work Chapter 9 Time, Speed and Distance Benchmarking Test 2 Module 3 X+2 Maths Chapter 10 Basics of Algebra Chapter 11 Equations Chapter 12 Sequence and Series Chapter 13 Function Chapter 14 Graphs and Maxima Minima Chapter 15 Logarithm Chapter 16 Permutation and Combination Chapter 17 Probability Benchmarking Test 3 Module 4 Measurement Chapter 18 Geometry Chapter 19 Mensuration Chapter 20 Coordinate Geometry Benchmarking Test 4 Module 5 Miscellaneous Chapter 21 Set Theory Chapter 22 Statistics Chapter 23 Miscellaneous Part 2 CAT Papers CAT 2002 CAT 2003 CAT 2004 CAT 2005 CAT 2006 CAT 2007 CAT 2008 Part 3 Other MBA Entrance Papers Model SNAP Paper 1 Model SNAP Paper 2 Model XAT Paper 1 Model XAT Paper 2 Model IIFT Paper Part 4 Section Tests Section Test 1 Section Test 2 Section Test 3 Part 5 Special Section for Campus Recruitment Examinations
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests for Admission into IIMs
- Introduction to the Cat: Tips from an IIm Alumunus
- Face To Face CAT Common Admission Test
- Trishna's Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for the CAT and Other MBA Examinations (Old Edition)
- Test Series for the CAT Online
- The Unofficial Guide to the GMAT CAT (Unofficial Test-Prep Guides)
- CAT Max Book + CD