’The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for the CAT 'is just the ideal book for CAT aspirants. This book contains sections and contents which put immense focus on in-depth understanding of the core of subjects at the basic and advanced level which has effectively been segregated according to different topics to facilitate and disseminate all kind of exposure to students in terms of quick learning and deep aptitude. The chapter wise segregation has been done to align with the trends that are followed in several contemporary competitive examinations. Several attempts have been made by the authors and the publishers to bring forth all kind of probable competitive questions for the aspirants preparing for several competitive examinations. The contents of this book ensures a threshold level of learning and understanding and an even wider range of practice questions which in essential to the candidates and assists them in boosting their confidence which helps them face these tough examinations and ultimately help them to succeed in all such prestigious examinations. The authors and publishers have also made all possible efforts to ensure that the method of learning through these books is easy enough that the candidates have a broader approach on the chapters and concepts at the basic level. The book also contains new exercises pertaining to a wide range of difficulty levels. Moreover, there are multiple benchmarking test options as well so that the candidates can assess their preparation levels. Additionally, problem solving methods have also been given. This not only solidifies the concepts of the students but also builds clarity of theory, increase the problem solving speed and accuracy levels as well.
The book is available online for convenient shopping. You can bag this book from Amazon.in today by following a few easy steps.
About the Author
Nishit K. Sinha is a graduate from IIM Lucknow who uses his skill sets and learning from the college to prepare aspirants for CAT and other MBA entrance examinations. He is a veteran of the industry with more than 10 years of experience under his belt. More than 10, 000 students have benefitted from his teachings. He regularly attempts XAT and CAT to gain a first-hand experience of the latest pattern and better understanding of the changes that have been made. He is currently employed at Graphic Era Hill University, Dehradun.
- 19 Years (1993-2011) Topic-Wise Authentic and Complete Solutions Face 2 Face CAT Common Admission Test
- CAT Simplified (Past 17 Yeat Papers + 20 Mock Test CD + Vocabulary/Article Book + How to get Into your dream B-School) (Box Set)
- Previous Years' Solved Cat Papers
- Koncepts of Numbers for CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, IIFT & Other Aptitude Tests: For CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT and Other Aptitude exams (Old Edition) (Old Edition)
- Arco Teach Yourself Gmat Cat in 30 Days (Arcos Teach Yourself in 24 Hours Series)
- Master the GMAT CAT, 2005/e, w/CD
- Gre Success W/CDROM 2001 (Peterson's Gre Cat Success (Book and CD Rom), 2001)