The Common Admission Test (CAT) which is considered as one of the toughest examinations for students aspiring to pursue post-graduate courses in management offered by the IIMs and various other prestigious B-schools in India is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs).The present practice resource from Arihant contains questions asked in the last 24 years' (1993-2016) CAT exam.
This book has been designed especially for the students preparing for CAT which is conducted by IIMs once a year. The book contains an authentic compilation of the questions asked in last 24 years (1993-2016) in CAT. The book has been divided into three sections Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension. Authentic collection of section-wise and topic-wise previous years' questions with detailed solutions has been provided in the book. The book contains questions in the same format as asked in the examination. Solutions to the previous years' questions have been presented in detail and have been checked for accuracy. To help students get an insight into the recent examination pattern of CAT, last eight years' (2009-2016) Complete Solved Papers of CAT have also been provided in the book.
As the book contains ample number of previous years' questions along with their detailed solutions it for sure will help the aspirants get an insight into the type of questions asked in CAT and will help them understand the pattern of the upcoming CAT examination 2017.
- Data Interpretation And Logical Reasoning For The Cat
- Insider's Guide: GMAT CAT (Insider's Guides)
- Data Analysis Interpretation Data Sufficiency Solved Paper 2010-2015 Useful - 1359
- The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for the CAT (with CD) (Old Edition)
- Cat 10 Mock Test Pack (Test Booklets/ OMR sheets/ Solution Booklet)
- Arco Teach Yourself to Beat the Gmat Cat in 24 Hours: CD-Rom
- CAT 2017 Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning