Arihant’s All in One has been a favourite and first choice of teachers as well as students since its first edition. All in One Computer Science has been designed for the students of Class XII. The fully revised 2017-18 edition has been penned down by an experienced examiner providing all explanations and guidance needed for effective study and achieving success in the upcoming CBSE Class XII Computer Science Examination.
The present book for Class XII Computer Science has been designed to ensure Complete Study, Complete Practice and Complete Assessment. The whole Computer Science syllabus has been divided into13 chapters namely C++ Revision Tour, Object Oriented Programming, Constructor and Destructor, Inheritance, Data File Handling in C++, Pointers, Array, Linked List and Stack, Queue, Database Concepts, Structured Query Language, Boolean Algebra and Communication Technologies. The book has been designed strictly in sync with the latest CBSE syllabus and Computer Science Class XII NCERT Textbook, with each chapter divided into individual topics for better understanding. Detailed theoretical content supported by illustrations, tables, flow charts, etc. has been provided in the book to help in effective comprehension of the concepts. The book contains all types of questions like Very Short Answer Type, Short Answer Type, Long Answer Type, HOTS and Value Based Questions. These Topicwise-Chapterwise questions cover NCERT Questions, Previous Years’ Examination Questions as well as other important questions from the examination point of view. Solutions and explanations to all the questions have been given to facilitate easy learning and understanding. Self-Assessment Sheet is provided at the end of each chapter to help students assess their level of understanding. For thorough practice and to give students a real feel of the examination five Sample Question Papers have been given after the chapter wise study. CBSE Examination Paper 2015 and 2016 (All India and Delhi) has been given at the end of the book with complete solutions to give the students an insight into the current exam pattern and types of questions asked therein. Also the book covers CBSE Sample Question papers which will give the students an idea about the types of questions which can be expected in the forthcoming examination.
As the revised and updated version of this bestseller book focuses on topical study followed by thorough practice, this book for sure will help the aspirants score high grades in the upcoming Class XII Computer Science examination 2017.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English Elective - NCERT 2007 to 2019
- English Core 2005 to 2019
- Hindi (Core) 2007 to 2019
- Hindi (Elective) 2007 to 2019
- Mathematics 2005 to 2019
- Physics 2005 to 2019
- Chemistry 2005 to 2019
- Biology 2005 to 2019
- Computer Science (Python) 2006 to 2019
- English Elective - CBSE (Functional English) 2007 to 2019
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Network Devices - Modem, RJ45 Connector, Ethernet Card, Router, Switch, Gateway, Wifi Card
- Network Topologies and Types - Bus, Star, Tree, PAN, LAN, WAN, MAN
- Concept of Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Defining Classes (Attributes, Methods)
- Relational Algebra - Selection, Projection, Union and Cartesian Product
- Structured Query Language Advantages of Using SQL
- SQL COMMANDS - CREATE TABLE, DROP TABLE, ALTER TABLE, UPDATE ….SET…., INSERT, DELETE; SELECT, DISTINCT, FROM, WHERE, IN, BETWEEN, GROUP BY, HAVING, ORDER BY