This set of Mathematics textbooks for Class 12 by R D Sharma (2018-19 Session) plays an important role for the students as a tool to grasp the vast and complex world of Mathematics. It comes in a set of 2 volumes that compile within itself, numerous Mathematical solutions and ones, which are an integral part of the world of Mathematics. Published by Dhanpat Rai Publications in the year 2018 and penned by R.D. Sharma, these come in a paperback version.
• The Mathematics for Class 12 by R D Sharma (Set of 2 Volume) closely follows the CBSE syllabus for Mathematics and is suitable for the students to develop their Mathematical skills.
• It contains detailed solutions to Mathematical equations and problems which are further simplified by the representation of elaborate yet simple to understand steps.
• It covers all the genres or branches of Mathematics which will further act as building blocks for the Mathematical knowledge based on the students of class 12.
• This book will be of great help if one is looking to crack entrance examinations that are offered by prestigious academies for courses in which one can enrol themselves after their class 12 board examinations.
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Conditional Probability
- Multiplication Theorem on Probability
- Independent Events
- Random Variables and Its Probability Distributions
- Mean of a Random Variable
- Bernoulli Trials and Binomial Distribution
- Introduction of Probability