This set of Mathematics textbooks for Class 12 by R D Sharma (2018-19 Session) plays an important role for the students as a tool to grasp the vast and complex world of Mathematics. It comes in a set of 2 volumes that compile within itself, numerous Mathematical solutions and ones, which are an integral part of the world of Mathematics. Published by Dhanpat Rai Publications in the year 2018 and penned by R.D. Sharma, these come in a paperback version.
• The Mathematics for Class 12 by R D Sharma (Set of 2 Volume) closely follows the CBSE syllabus for Mathematics and is suitable for the students to develop their Mathematical skills.
• It contains detailed solutions to Mathematical equations and problems which are further simplified by the representation of elaborate yet simple to understand steps.
• It covers all the genres or branches of Mathematics which will further act as building blocks for the Mathematical knowledge based on the students of class 12.
• This book will be of great help if one is looking to crack entrance examinations that are offered by prestigious academies for courses in which one can enrol themselves after their class 12 board examinations.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English Elective - NCERT 2007 to 2018
- English Elective - CBSE (Functional English) 2007 to 2018
- English Core 2005 to 2018
- Hindi (Core) 2007 to 2018
- Hindi (Elective) 2007 to 2018
- Economics 2005 to 2018
- History 2005 to 2018
- Political Science 2005 to 2018
- Geography 2007 to 2018
- Psychology 2007 to 2018
- Sociology 2007 to 2017
- Philosophy 2010 to 2018
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Plane - Equation of a Plane Perpendicular to a Given Vector and Passing Through a Given Point
- Three - Dimensional Geometry Examples and Solutions
- Introduction of Three Dimensional Geometry
- Plane - Equation of a Plane Passing Through Three Non Collinear Points
- Relation Between Direction Ratio and Direction Cosines
- Plane - Intercept Form of the Equation of a Plane
- Coplanarity of Two Lines